- You are not ready to embrace change and question your thoughts and beliefs.
- You are not willing to feel uncomfortable and experience growing pains.
- You are not ready to accept responsibility, and instead you prefer to continue to argue for your limitations, make excuses, and continually look for who is to blame for your circumstances and hard luck.
- Vulnerability and deep work feel unsafe and you’re not ready to go there.
- You have never done any personal development work, or hired a therapist or coach before and this language is totally new to you and really doesn't resonate.
- You value certainty over uncertainty and thus are fearful of exploring new territory.
- You are satisfied with letting fear keep you playing small.
- You are unable or unwilling to invest the time and money into yourself and your personal transformation.
If you continue to think like you've always thought,
you'll continue to get what you've always got...
Is it enough?